Do you want your child to learn a sport? White sport has become more and more popular lately. If you are thinking of enrolling your child in this sport, it comes with many benefits.
The Royal Tennis Academy emerged from the desire of a tennis coach, a former professional player, and a doctor of sports psychology. That's how the concept of the tennis academy was born. The concept is defined by both tennis performance and education.
The tennis courses are a fantastic way of training your child
In fact, it is also beneficial to encourage him to compete with players of a similar level, while obtaining some key advice from trained coaches.
Tennis Courses for different abilities:
- Available to everyone
- Different levels, from beginners to advanced
- Flexible schedule
How much costs a tennis course?
For more informations, contact us. here. We will choose together the best offer for your child.
Tennis is a good sport for maintaining health, fitness, strength and agility. It also has social and psychological benefits.
Among the main benefits are:
- increase aerobic capacity
- decreased resting heart rate and blood pressure
- improving metabolic function
- increase in bone density
- decrease in body fat
- improving muscle tone, strength and flexibility
- increasing reaction times
- a better state because during movement it causes the brain to release endorphins and serotonin
- increase self-esteem because playing tennis regularly develops an athletic physique and a correct posture
- reduce stress
- increase brain activity
Regardless of why or how the body adapts psychologically to exercise, the main idea is that exercise not only improves physical health, but also mental health. If we combine the benefits of the physical with the psychological benefits of exercise, we will see that they contribute to improving the quality of life.